cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Transfer

Bail09
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, @CS_Agent 

my transfer has not worked on the public mobile side. I have been trying to get ahold of someone for 2 days. 
can I please have a contact info to talk to a representative. 

thank you. 

7 REPLIES 7

Check up top. You will see an envelope. I sent you the number to call.

Bail09

I do not have a physical SIM. I have an E SIM

Bail09

This did not work. 

OK. So you got the text from Fido and you texted back YES. Good.  So, you've clearly registered with Public Mobile so that's good. This is what you do. Put in your PM SIM card, reboot, go to your settings, then network settings, turn off automatic and pick public mobile. Then reboot one more time and you should be set.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello @Bail09 

The below link will allow you to private message a customer support agent directly in order to get a response

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in. 

Bail09

To public mobile, from FIDO. Fido has confirmed the accepted the request. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Bail09 

Are you porting your number TO or from PM?

If you're porting your number to Public Mobile and it's been 2 days already and nothing yet, I know the problem.

When porting your number over from another carrier, THAT carrier will send you a text message asking your permission to port. You must say yes to the text. And to make sure it worked, I'd wait until I no longer see that services name at the top of the phone. Try making a call and if it doesn't work, then the port went through. I will send you a direct message... look at the envelope above ....  the phone number to call for porting issues.

Need Help? Let's chat.