cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Porting Text

RyTheSweat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, I am in process of number porting to Public but I didn’t receive the authorization text from my current provider as I was in USA and didn’t get the text.  How do I complete the porting process?

Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

Alexst
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I get the PM porting team number too? Having issues too. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @RyTheSweat 

that is a problem.  You should contact your current provider and ask them to let you port with your verbal approval.  If they are good with that, you can then call back PM porting them and ask them to reinitiate the porting request.  I will send you the porting team number, check your Community inbox

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@RyTheSweat - hi there, I will send you the Porting Phone Number to your personal INBOX, as we are not allowed to post it here, check there to restart the process.

Or, connect with Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) - go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @RyTheSweat ,

I will send you the porting teams phone number via a private message so that you can request them to retrigger the process. It sounds like you had missing the confirmation text that was previously send to you. 

You will be able to see the phone number in your community inbox once I send it!

Need Help? Let's chat.