cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Port from VoiPStudio

MikeRB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I signed up a couple days ago and entered my necessary info to port my number from VoiPStudio. This morning I received an email from them that a port request has been filed and I must pay an extra $20 USD (heads up to anyone using that provider) to proceed. I paid the $20 in the afternoon, but also received a text from Public Mobile later same morning saying there was a problem porting (PM sim is in another phone at home until everything activates so I didnt check during day). I'm assuming this is due to the terrible way VoiPStudio does business. 

VoiPStudio replied this evening:

Thank you for contacting our support. 
I can confirm porting out fee payment is complete. The number is free to go. 

@CS_Agent hope you can please help finalize the port?

Thanks,

Mike

7 REPLIES 7

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MikeRB wrote:

Thank you @XionBunny 🙂

no problem, it's worth it to stick it out through the rough spots on here, I personally did a lot of price shopping lately, and for the network ect the price can't really be beat, I mean sure others have throttled data and such but there is always some major trade off..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@XionBunny wrote:

everyone always beats me posting X.x

Yup. That's why when I see someone has got a reply in before I see it and have added my reply...I edit and add something about being beaten. The fun word I picked up here a while ago is ninja'd (wetcoaster maybe ? )

That way it doesn't look like I just came along later and repeated what's already been said.

MikeRB

Thank you @XionBunny 🙂

MikeRB

Thank you @geopublic , I will do this

XionBunny

everyone always beats me posting X.x

XionBunny

@MikeRB wrote:

Hi,

I signed up a couple days ago and entered my necessary info to port my number from VoiPStudio. This morning I received an email from them that a port request has been filed and I must pay an extra $20 USD (heads up to anyone using that provider) to proceed. I paid the $20 in the afternoon, but also received a text from Public Mobile later same morning saying there was a problem porting (PM sim is in another phone at home until everything activates so I didnt check during day). I'm assuming this is due to the terrible way VoiPStudio does business. 

Thanks,

Mike

contact them directly to ask them, they take from 48-72 hours to respond, so sit tight, and welcome 🙂

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@MikeRB wrote:

Hi,

Thanks,

Mike

@MikeRB Best to contact the moderator team explain what happened and ask them to resubmit the port again.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.