cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification for Questions asked

mayankrai345
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Do we get notifications for any replies to our queries? 
Sorry I am new here

5 REPLIES 5

mayankrai345

Thanks a lot!

@mayankrai345 

I'm happy to see you found it. @computergeek541 suggestion is a good one. You can get a ton of emails if you don't check that box.

It is frowned upon to mark your own post as the solution. It's best to leave your thread unsolved in these cases and if an own solution is to be awarded an oracle will come along and give you the solution with an explanation to why there is an own solution.

FYI....to tag another member simply tap the at key for a box to pop up containing members usernames. If you dont see it just keep typing til you do....

mayankrai345

Yes it was under "My Settings" -> "Subscriptions & Notifications" -> "Notification Settings"

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-subscriptions:notificatio...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mayankrai345  - There is a setting in your profile about subscribing to posts you participate in.  That might enable notification.  For me, I get one email a week with a summary.  There might be some other options in there.

@mayankrai345 wrote:

Do we get notifications for any replies to our queries? 
Sorry I am new here

You will get notifications for specific threads if you are subscribed to them.  I believe that you'll find that you may wish to disable these notifications, or at least the e-mail messages associated with them, or you'll start receiving a large number of them.

Need Help? Let's chat.