cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not seeing Select your local calling area drop downs for activating new sim card.

vasudeva
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not seeing "Select your local calling area" drop downs for activating new sim card. Tried with different browsers. I am unable to activate.

7 REPLIES 7

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Awesome @imm1304

Thank you 🙂

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

So happy to see that @Mary_M is working today.  @vasudeva please communicate with Mary and she will help you activate the new line.  

PS: As my 1st exercise of Oracle powers, I have merged the duplicate posts into 1.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @vasudeva

As @Luddite mentioned, this is a glitch in the system.

Kindly provide me with your name, complete address, SIM card number, email address, alternate number, voucher PIN (if you have one) and desired plan, and whether you want a random phone number or to port one in. If you want to port, also provide me with the account # and PIN # associated to that account (all via private message).

Thank you!

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @vasudeva!

Sorry to hear that you couldn't activate a new sim card.  Just to be sure, did you clear cache/history and try one more time in Chrome browser?  

Today being a holiday, no staff may be available to help you activate.  However, I would alert one of the moderators, @Mary_M.  

Happy Canada Day!  

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@vasudeva I know you are concerned, however please do not post more than once for the same issue. We won't be able to keep track of your problem properly.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

This is a glitch that affects some activations. You will need the assistance of a moderator; @Mary_M @Kalla_A or @Shazia_K. If you have no reply within a few more hours let us know.

You will likely need to send them some information by private message. In case you do not how to use this feature, you can review it here: Private Messages - viewing and creating

Let us know how you make out.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

vasudeva
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not seeing "Select your local calling area" drop downs for activating new sim card. Tried with different browsers. I am unable to activate.

Need Help? Let's chat.