cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recieving text messages from Roger's accounts

SMI97
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Late last week I switched from Roger's to public mobile. Since switching, I have not been able to recieve text messages from Roger's customers.   The Roger's customers recieve my text messages,  but I dont recieve their replies. I have switched the sim card into my old phone, but the problem still persists.

6 REPLIES 6

SMI97

Thank you.  The Roger's sim no longer works. If you could provide the contact information,  that would be great. 

So then my suggestion is to place the PM SIM card into a different phone and reboot it. If that works, it basically reprovisioned the card properly and can then be placed back into your phone... after rebooting it of course. 

SMI97

Thank you.  I just put the Roger's sim back in the phone and it is indicating "unregistered sim".

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@SMI97 - Does your Rogers SIM work? If you do not have it anymore, try logging into your Rogers account and if it works go here for the porting team number: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage 

If not, please click the little chat bubble in bottom right corner and type in "Get an Agent" to send a ticket to CS_Agent.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@SMI97  When you ported  number from Roger’s do you leave the Roger’s sim in the phone to reply YES to the confirmation text to port . Dose your Roger’s sim still work ? If it does then the port hasn’t completed . I will send you private message with listing team number . They can re trigger the port  request for you 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @SMI97 

If you place your Rogers SIM card into your phone, do you still have service? If so, I can send you number to call tomorrow to have that fixed up. Let me know first....

Also, have you tried placing your PM SIM card into another phone and rebooting it then seeing if that works?

Need Help? Let's chat.