cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving local landline calls

PlasmaDonor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Incoming calls from mobile phones is normal.  HOWEVER, if it's originating from a local  (Edmonton) individual (NOT a doctors office /business) landline, whether it be a number in my contacts or not, the call goes to voicemail with NO record in "recent calls".  I use a Samsung S8 and I consider myself "fairly" well educated in phone useage.  In a "previous" life, I was a level2 Macintosh tech at Westworld computers and am great at diagnosing and solving issues.....but not this time.   HELP

4 REPLIES 4

@PlasmaDonor 

you will need PM support to further investigate with your case.. Please open ticket with PM support:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Log In", finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there         

PlasmaDonor

One other thing I should mention is that in my troubleshooting, EVERY landline call that I DON'T get is from somebody using a TELUS landline.  Unfortunately I don't know anybody using anything other than TELUS (EG. SHAW)

PlasmaDonor

I've been with PublicMobile since June 2019.....this nonsense I've been experiencing has been going on for the past two/three weeks.  I've made NO changes to my account/plan since I activated in 2019

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@PlasmaDonor is your friend's landline on VoIp provider?? BoIP providers usually take longer to find out you changed provider 

and for  the calls from mobile providers, any of them from non-Telus family like Rogers or Bell??

Need Help? Let's chat.