cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving incoming calls

Thisajh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, if a mod or expert could help me out I would be very happy.

A few days ago I migrated to public from virgin, I am able to make calls and send/receive texts but I have not been receiving incoming calls.  The calls seem to go straight to my old  a virgin voice mail box.  I have missed some important calls!

I am about to try removing and reinstalling my sim card but I don't know if that will fix it.

4 REPLIES 4

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Thisajh wrote:

Hi there, if a mod or expert could help me out I would be very happy.

A few days ago I migrated to public from virgin, I am able to make calls and send/receive texts but I have not been receiving incoming calls.  The calls seem to go straight to my old  a virgin voice mail box.  I have missed some important calls!

I am about to try removing and reinstalling my sim card but I don't know if that will fix it.

If you just ported, it takes some time, every hour or so remove your battery / restart your phone. It can take time on your first port over and there can be weird issues for a short period of time.

If the issue continues you may have a partially completed port but most often ports just take a bit longer. One of the moderators can take a look, see if they need to do something to move it along.  Click this to send them a message

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the moderator team and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

@Thisajh

It looks like that you have an incomplete port.  As stated above, you will need to contact moderator.  It will take 1-2 days to respond unfortunately. 

If your old provider account is still active, you can re-insert your old SIM and use the service until Public mobile becomes fully functional.  Try not to re-sent requests to moderator as that increases your wait times.  

Thisajh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Ok thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message >> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue 

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 48 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck
Need Help? Let's chat.