cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting texts of calls

Russ1234567
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why am I not getting calls or text messages all of a sudden? I can send messages and make phone calls and data works fine 

13 REPLIES 13

Russ1234567

I put it in another phone then switched it back to mine and everything seems to work fine now

Russ1234567

I think that did the trick. Thank you!

Russ1234567

I will try that. Thanks!

@Russ1234567 

A few customers had similar problems in the last one week or so.

The work around was to put the SIM card in another working phone.  Then you should be able to receive calls and texts.  Then put back in original phone and everything should be working fine. 

Russ1234567

I just tried that. Thanks!

@Russ1234567 

send another support request.

it should not take that long, use this method instead if you initially used the chatbot first time around:

Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Russ1234567

I have been checking in messages 

@Russ1234567   Just something to check, are you looking in the right place for a customer service reply?  If you don't see an envelope icon (it's device dependent, I never see one) are you tapping on your avatar to see the Messages option?   

@Russ1234567  can you try the sim card in another phone to test ? 

Russ1234567

I tried that 2 days ago and haven't heard anything 

Russ1234567

No I have been with them for a few years. I haven't been getting any messages or calls since Tuesday 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Russ1234567 

Doesn't sound like a porting issue if these services worked before

Perhaps try rebooting your device or resetting network connections.

If that doesn't help things reset, contact support. 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Russ1234567  Did you try to port a number over to PM in the last couple days ? Or was everything working and this just started to happen all of a sudden ?

Need Help? Let's chat.