cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting refferal bonus...

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi everyone, 

I have activated with public mobile this Monday. I entered in my wife referral code and it gave me the green checkmark. I Have gone to check both of our accounts and none of us have gotten any referral credit. I believe I am supposed receive 10$ and she should be getting 1$ per month. 

I have noticed that my credit card was charged for 28$ even though I entered referral, autopay. Do these credits take time to activate?

7 REPLIES 7

@Jb456 wrote:

@stevenanto 

If your wife account shows it. Then you'll be getting the credit soon. A

yes, i remember the one referring (old PM user) will see the $1 first.. with a day or 2 and then the new PM user will get it 2 days after or so.. at least that what what happened to me 

@stevenanto  You should see it by Monday or Tuesday given that tomorrow is a holiday.

@stevenanto  if you haven't done so.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Community-Holiday-Contest/td-p/628513

Also collect your free holiday gifts. It also ends tonight and enter yourself into Amazon draw.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

All details/instructions are found on both links.

Happy Holidays!

stevenanto

@Jb456 Thanks, Im glad to have made the switch.

@stevenanto 

If your wife account shows it. Then you'll be getting the credit soon. Along with the $2 for autopay. Just double check your account under my rewards next to auto-pay that you see $2. If you do that will be credited at payment due date by the system to bring balance to $14 ($10 referral, $2 signup auto-pay that system could not apply, $2 by system).

At the moment all sounds to be in order with your account.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

stevenanto

Thanks for the info, 

yes my wife does have the 1$ referral credit in her account. But still nothing on my end, might be the holidays combined with the 72hour wait.

thanks

macsal
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello @stevenanto ,

It should have shown up first in your Wife's account under the "My Rewards" button almost right away.

Did your wife receive the "Cha-Ching" you referred a friend text?

You really should have seen the $10 in your AVAILABLE FUNDS by now if you used a valid referral code.

You will need to be the one to confirm what was entered with the Moderators.

To Contact Public Mobile Moderators:

1-Use the Chat Bubble at the bottom, right of your screen 

OR

2-Private Message: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@stevenanto  two things going on here.

1 - The referral credit is applied with in 72 hours of activation. They may be a bit behind due to the holidays but to check. If you log into your wife's account. Under "My Rewards" next to referrals should have went up a dollar. If you actually click "My Rewards" then on next page click the little arrow at "Total Rewards earned". Then it will show last 4 digits of numbers referred.

esjliv_0-1598444864917.png

  

If there is nothing showing. You as the one being referred (not your wife's account) will have to contact moderator's.

Send a private message via link below. Provide your account number (found top right when you log into your account) and your phone number. Say you were referred by this code (add your wife's referral code). 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

They should get to it within 72 hours.

2- Now as for your auto-pay. The system cannot automatically apply it at sign up. So when you first join you are charged the full amount however PM manually credits your balance within 72 hours (usually with the referral credit) the $2 for very first signup that will go towards your 2nd payment.

If you look in your account you should also see $2 next to "Auto-pay" under your rewards section. If you do that $2 will be credited to your account automatically by the system and next payment due date. 

At renewal system credits rewards to available balance first then debits it for plan amount owed, any remaining amount is charged to the card.

Need Help? Let's chat.