cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting public mobile text messages

latebuyer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I haven’t been getting the public mobile text messages, not the lets keep the conversation going messages and worse i wasn’t notified when i changed credit cards and they cut off service. Is there something i can change on my phone or does public mobile have to change it. If so can you give the moderators name? CS_agent doesn’t seem to work.

4 REPLIES 4

latebuyer

Thanks, its just annoying my mom received the message and i didn’t but i at least received a text message that service was stopped with a link so i was able to resume service. I guess its just inconsistent service. Its z611 right? I can at least make a contact.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@latebuyer 

Notification is hit or miss but they stopped sending them since the launch of the PM app.

You can change the CC information on the PM app under Payment by clicking on the + in circle. But since your CC have expired and have no service, you need to make a manual payment by dialling 611 or 1-855-4PUBLIC with the new CC, debit or voucher.

latebuyer

Thanks but its strange as my mom’s credit card also expired and she received a reminder notice. I also hope to receive the holiday promo text%!

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@latebuyer 

I have not seen those messages for a while. Best to put reminders in your calendar.

Need Help? Let's chat.