cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting all incoming calls

Paptogas
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Question:
Not getting calls 100% I think it's like 30% getting but 70% go to voice-mail and I don't have the voice mail notification or the voice-mail at all. Not the phone as I checked with other Sim . I cancelled my account at wind to come to you and now this.
Anyone plz help
16 REPLIES 16

Not a problem always here to help others:)
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Paptogas

Holly Jumping Garlic Bread, BATMAN!  Youve done it.  Do you know how many phone places i went this morning, how many ppl I called who claimed they fix phones?  

You My friend are awesome.  I thank you very much for alll your help and directions.  

I just tried that and choose auto as it was on band 4. Restarted the phone and bang I got like 50 call notifications but sadly no voicemails.  So I donnoi what the heck us =up with that as me myself called and left a voicemail.  

Anyhow this is good neough my friend.  

Thanks again,  Beers on me!!

Sorry about that its *#2263#
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Paptogas
*#2236# does nothin

Also try this goto your original dialer and dial *#2236# this will open service mode and then select band selection and then select automatic
I was having same issues with my s6 edge plus when I moved from freedom mobile. When I was trying to call I was losing signals right away try this if doesn't help then you csn try what I suggusted csr process what does it basically do right now you will also notice lots of bell related apps on phone once you go though with csr process and select koodo lets say then those bell app and bell factory setting will change to koodo and apn and other network setting also change to koodo default as well. But before you start the csr process do a full backup.

In my situation csr work pretty good haven't had any network issue after csr process

Paptogas
Yes txt is okay. Data is good.

Paptogas
Yes bell

Do u know what carrier was phone originally from before unlocking ?
Try this but before try this make a full phone back up then try
*#272*IMEI# then new menu csr will open then select koodo or telus this will change your phone to koodo or telus, and also restore the phone to factory setting this usually help, and then you can restore it back for back up there's an software you can download on laptop or MacBook called smart switch make a full back up before then once you complete csr process and phone restart you can connect usb and restore by smart switch. That process helps alot specially if you migrated from freedom mobile since freedom usually block lte setting

Paptogas
Galaxy s6. Had it for a while. Was working fine for the past 2 weeks. Thats when i changed to public. But all of the sudden clients were twlling me that they called and left msg as phome was off. Anyhow now i am not ev3n able to recieve or call. Lte show. All apn is good. Got signal but as soon as i press the phone icon it dials for a sec then just hangs up. Arrrggghhh

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Paptogas, if you need a PUK code, then you will need to contact a moderator who can help with that.  The moderator team can be reached via private message. Refer to the following links for information on private messaging and how to contact a moderator.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

I hope you get your service up and running soon.  From one ex Wind customer to another, welcome aboard.

What is the make/model of your phone?

Where did you buy it?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Paptogas
Anyone? I really appreciate analysis help.

Paptogas
Okay thanks for all the info.
1- I did not port a number from Windows
2- I tried the simple card in two different phones but they were both wind phones and asked for a PUK code!!
3- I have also tried rebooting, system reset and restore and even tries wiping cashe and a factory reset from the recovery.
Still the same. Got good signal and LTE is showing.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Hi
Did you just ported your number also as you mentioned you tried a different sim in your phone, but Did you tried your sim in other phone ? Also try rebooting your phone. And what phone are you using ?

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

?

is this a new port? if so why would you cancel the old company? a port takes care of it. 

Need more info to help

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

did you just port over from wind/freedom? Maybe your port is somewhat stuck if it is. If this is the case you would need to contact a moderator. @Mary_M. You should send a private message with all relevant account info (Account #, Phone # and Name). Are you able to send texts and use mobile data?

Need Help? Let's chat.