cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting OTP (One Time Passwords)

mhassan31
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello community, i recently ported my number to The Public Mobile Network, and after this i am not getting my OTPs anymore. Its been 2 days since my number is ported and i have installed esim. I do not have the physical sim card. Do you think is this something related issue not having the physical sum card that is why not getting OTP. I don’t think so. Can anyone please help me out in this regard?

4 REPLIES 4

HI @mhassan31 

PM support is all online and hence no live call support

please submit ticket as said above

mhassan31

Is there any contact number on which i can call and escalate this issue?

mhassan31

Hello, thanks for quick reply. Yea i can receive the otp in email as well as in voice call. The only problem is not getting thorugh sms. Now i have other applications which sends otp by sms on my number. They don’t have email option in that case this is problem for me to use the Public Mobile Network. 
And yes i can send/receive messages to otehrs.

Ok thanks i will create the ticket.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@mhassan31 

first, can you use email to receive 2FA? click Didn't receive code and then Send email

and did you get regular sms from others and can you send?

If only SMS an issue, it is a PM system problem with new activation.   Voice, data both work but just SMS is the problem.  And with the SMS problem, it will affect account verification.   PM is aware of the problem and can only fix the issue one account at a time.   

Please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.