cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not allowing me to log in to activate.

Ehrnnorris01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The app is not allowing me to log in to confirm and activate my sim. I’ve been trying for days what do I do??

6 REPLIES 6

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ehrnnorris01 

If it’s not allowing you to continue no matter how many times you re-download the app, I think you are going to have to get support involved.

As you are a new customer experiencing issues with activation you have two options for support.

1. There is this new live chat support that is specifically for new customers experiencing activation issues: 

https://services.telus.com/chat/publicmobile/chat-pm.html?portal=publicmobile&language=en

2. Message customer service using the community mailbox, although this may take longer to get a response. 

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

Ehrnnorris01

I paid for a plan and waited for my SIM card in the mail. When it arrived in the mail I tried to activate it through the App but every time it sends me a code in my email it doesn’t allow me to press the confirm button. I’ve tried clearing all history and deleting and redownloading the app and nothing is working. 

JRod

@Ehrnnorris01 

Did you make an account previously and pay for a plan already or have you just been stuck at this login step? 

Ehrnnorris01

I’ve done all and it still doesn’t allow me to press the confirm button.

Ehrnnorris01

Correct.

JRod

@Ehrnnorris01 

Just to confirm you are a brand new customer and not an existing one? 

You can try to clear the browser cache and browsing data from the default browser on the device and then delete and re-download the app.

Need Help? Let's chat.