cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not accepting payment

louisborrelli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was enrolled in the auto pay program for Public Mobile, when my credit card expired my account was suspended. Today, I have been trying to update the credit card information and it will not accpet my new credit card. I called Visa to make sure there were no problems on their end but Public Mobile is still not processing the payment. 

6 REPLIES 6

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tarah-gve wrote:

As an option you can always call in to Telus and just select Prepaid option. The telus reps can look up Public prepaid accounts.  You may be able to have someone change it for ya from there end.

Maybe this is only for legacy customers?  I don't think it applies to all PM customers.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tarah-gve wrote:

As an option you can always call in to Telus and just select Prepaid option. The telus reps can look up Public prepaid accounts.  You may be able to have someone change it for ya from there end.

@Tarah-gve. Have you tried this?  This is the first I have heard.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Easiest and quickest option. Buy a voucher from recharge.com 

Tarah-gve
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

darkstar107
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you aren't able to do it from a computer using a different browser or incognito mode, try using the browser on your phone.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Try using a different browser, and also incognito mode.  This usually fixes the problem.

Need Help? Let's chat.