cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not accepting payment

Jayyyyy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have money in my account but for some reasons by subscription ended and when I try to pay it doesn’t work it’s says  “can not process at this this time” what does it mean!!!

3 REPLIES 3

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Jayyyyy wrote:

I have money in my account but for some reasons by subscription ended and when I try to pay it doesn’t work it’s says  “can not process at this this time” what does it mean!!!

That means payment failure.  Trying multiple time can lock it out for 24 hours.  Some reasons for payment failure can be bank rejected transaactrion or it can be a Public Mobile problem.  Voucher casn be bought at some gas stations to pay Public Mobile.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Jayyyyy 

The first question I would ask is do you have your full services? Secondly, do you have automatic payment enabled on your account?

If you do, and you are seeing content on your self-serve pages that make you wonder, those messages can lead to confusion on the eve of renewals.

The rule of thumb around here is if you have all your services, but messaging you see cause you concern, don't do anything until you actually lose services for some reason.

Their messaging is sometimes confusing and misleading, but just let the process work itself out on renewal days.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jayyyyy 

Please note that PM plans are on a 30 days cycle and not monthly cycle. If your renewal date is tomorrow and you still have service.

It will deduct it from your bill so no worries. Just continue as normal with your service.

The system is working on your renewal payment tonight.

Need Help? Let's chat.