cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see the plans

Newtohere
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I use $39/20GB 4G and whenever I have plan to visit US, I switch back to $50 40G US-CAN plan. I got plan to visit US next month and went in to subscription page. I don't see the $50 plan. only the $65/60GB US-CAN plan is showing, neither any other plans that was available last month. Only reason I use PM is that I can change the plans easy and cheap. I know some promotional plan is for new activation only, but why am I not able to see the plans that is on your website, and not for new activation only. Is it my account problem or just that is how PM treats existing customers by hiding good plans and make them pay more expensive plans.

13 REPLIES 13

Hi @Phil_Adelphus @Newtohere 

I think PM really removed the plan from everywhere

But maybe better deals coming

I could see it earlier this morning but not now

@kb_mv That's probably a cached page, as I can also see Oct 31 expiry dates. I don't see this plan on the BC plans page.

@hTideGnow Are you looking at a cached page of the homepage? It's gone from mine for BC.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Newtohere 

I just checked my own My Account and do not see that either.

But since it is still on PM's home page, try your luck, submit ticket with agent and maybe they can change the plan for you
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

But yes, Black Friday is coming, better plans are coming too

dwh1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Newtohere  I agree that the plan seems to have gone.  They're not hiding it on you - the public page at https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans#ALL (for Ontario - if you need a different province, you can switch at the top of the page) shows all plans, and is not behind a login).

However, Black Friday is coming up fast, and there's definitely a chance that the plan returns or a better plan is offered. I assume that your "next month" is December, and if if is, it may make sense to wait and see what shows up in a few weeks.

If there's no better plan, you'd have to use the $30 US add-on (which gets you 3GB of data plus calling/texting in the US for 15 days). That's definitely more expensive than what you were doing but it's a supported approach and won't leave you risking not returning to your plan. Also, you could switch to paying for your $39/20GB plan for 90 days at a time,  making it $34 a month (a  current deal). That would save you $5 a month (so $60 a year, paying for two US trips all by itself, and costing you less than what you were doing) and give you 60 GB of data for us over 90 days.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

@Newtohere It's not listed on the website either. Looks like that plan is gone for now.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans#ALL

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Newtohere I see the $50 Can-USA plan on Brave browser.

Screenshot 2023-11-01 at 9.55.03 AM.png

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

I can still see the $50 Canada-US plan on the website.  But when you switch plans there's no guarantee that the one you had will be there the next time you want to switch.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Newtohere 

I just checked my account and unable to see the $50 plan also on the website, but able to see the plan on the PM app. 

Recent promo plans just ended yesterday October 31.  The website might be up updating new plans. 

@Newtohere 

another option is to message support and ask them to schedule a plan change for you

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Newtohere
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes I tried all of these. I used app, safari, chrome and pc chrome incognito mode. I know PM website isn't the best website so I made sure it wasn't my browser.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Newtohere could be just a browser cache issue, AFAIK, the $50 plan still available.  Please try again  using Incognito mode or use the PM app and those plans should all be there 

Need Help? Let's chat.