cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to receive calls on my newly ported Public Mobile numbe.

Dhruv_Dobhal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey, the new E-sim setup has an issue: I cannot receive calls on my newly ported Public Mobile number.

I ported my E-Sim from Fido to Public Mobile yesterday and since then I have been having this issue.

Please help me with this issue.

14 REPLIES 14

@Dhruv_Dobhal wrote:
Re: Not able to receive calls on my newly ported Public Mobile number.

Thank you for replying, Dhruv_Dobhal!

Please share the 19 digits New SIM card number:

Also, 

Please answer at least two of the following questions so I can help you to change the SIM card:

-How long have you been with Public Mobile? (Please share the date when you activated this account)

-What rate plan do you have? (Kindly share the price of your plan and features included)

-What is the last phone number you called or texted?

I'll be waiting for your reply!

Best regards,

Luis

The above message I have got from Luis, is someone available to help me with this issue?

Please remember that this is an open message forum. You need to discuss this privately (not here) with a customer support agent.

Dhruv_Dobhal
Re: Not able to receive calls on my newly ported Public Mobile number.

Thank you for replying, Dhruv_Dobhal!

Please share the 19 digits New SIM card number:

Also, 

Please answer at least two of the following questions so I can help you to change the SIM card:

-How long have you been with Public Mobile? (Please share the date when you activated this account)

-What rate plan do you have? (Kindly share the price of your plan and features included)

-What is the last phone number you called or texted?

I'll be waiting for your reply!

Best regards,

Luis

The above message I have got from Luis, is someone available to help me with this issue?

@Dhruv_Dobhal  you really need to just use this link to get help from support 

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Dhruv_Dobhal

To login in the app, its asking for authentication via text message, and as informed before i am not getting text messages as the sim is not there.Is there a possibility to remove the authentication step or if  I can do the authentication through my email?

@Dhruv_Dobhal  If you deleted the eSIM you have to rebuy one . With phone you want the eSIM on go to the app log in and go to subscription add on page . Notice in bottom of my pic says “shop SIM card “ tap it and choose eSIM download and install that’s it 

Handy1_0-1702676010816.png

Dhruv_Dobhal

Can you send me esim of Public mobile again as the request from Fido is already processed now,as previously the esim from Public mobile got deleted .

@Dhruv_Dobhal  I’m just a customer like you trying to help you . I don’t work for PM . I sent you the number  to the porting team .and have you link to support also 

use this link to the community in box

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Dhruv_Dobhal

can you send the new port request and clear the old request as the old request got expired,just spoke with the Fido customer care. 

@Dhruv_Dobhal  I’m just customer like you trying to help . You can submit ticket with support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Niki1465  Sent ! Check your inbox for the number 

Dhruv_Dobhal

Just called Fido they are saying that there is no Port Request for my number please can you cross-check at your end I am stuck with this issue.Recently I had a talk with Public Mobile agent they said that they have submitted the request but there is no request at their end. 

Niki1465
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Im having the same issue, could you please send the number to me?

Omics
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had this issue as well, there was some kind of technical error with the porting process. I suggest sending a personal message to customer service (CS_Agent) - they were able to get me sorted fairly quickly.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Dhruv_Dobhal  I’ll send you the porting team number private message and they can re trigger the port request for you 

Need Help? Let's chat.