cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to make a payment

Barbora222
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It happened to me for the second time now that the auto-pay failed and now I am not even able to make the payment manually and I don't understand why and what is happening. I tried 2 different credit cards and 2 different debit card and I always just get the massage that we were unable to process the payment at this time, please try later. It's been 2 days and I still don't have my plan and cannot do anything to change it. 

Please help

4 REPLIES 4

@Barbora222 still wait the your and try again using Incognito mode.  If it fails, a 24 hours wait is needed to clear the lock on the system. 

Barbora222
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No no Oops, just "Sorry we're not able to process your payment at this time. Please try again later". I am really confused about what's wrong and if this is gonna happen every month. It doesn't make any sense. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Barbora222 

did you get the "Oops" error? you can try again after waiting for a full hour, use Incognito mode to login 

If it still fails and if renewal not come yet, please wait  full 24 hours after and try 

if you need to pay urgently, consider getting a voucher from SDM/London Durg/711/Shell and load the voucher uisng *611

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Barbora222  You can buy payment vouchers and load them *611 and resume services right away . And get supper to update the credit card info for you 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.