cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to log into the app, no texts, no calls, no data

Sara30
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I transferred my number yesterday and since have not been able to log into the app to continue the activation process. It has me log in, loads for a bit and takes me straight back to the initial log in screen. I have uninstalled and redownloaded with no improvement. My data does not work, I cannot receive calls and I cannot send or receive sms/text messages. Overall very frustrated. Tried contacting cs_agent, not sure how long they take to respond. I am just desperate for any help, thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Estella_Miller

In my experience, they usualy respond within an hour or two, but at peak times, it can be up to 24 hours.

Sara30

Hi, thanks for the information. Do you know about how long it takes for them to respond to a ticket?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Sara30 

so, you were never able to use the app to complete the activation?  your activation might not have completed

did you put the old sim card back and check if you get the 2FA code on the old sim?

if you still cannot login , cannot complete the acctivation,  you need support agent to help to complete it.   You can submit the ticket by direct message:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.