cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to do payment using voucher PIN

Rajukrish
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am not able to process payments using voucher. My plan got expired today. I have been trying at multiple stores, but payment is not getting processed.

21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rajukrish : What you have to lose is your time. Those suggestions waste it.

Edit: I'll update this when I see my doctorsim test. IIRC it doesn't work

Edit again: doctorsim works. Just might take a little longer than momentarily.

Rajukrish

Yeah contacted them now. Let's see. Thank you. Shall update on the solution.

@Rajukrish 

I have no experience with doctor sim but online top up payments can take several hours to be applied. Time for you to contact customer support. I recommend a private message and include the pin codes from all three vouchers. Taking photos of the vouchers are preferable to ensure their are no transcription mistakes. The CSA will be able to check that they are valid and load them onto your account.

Spoiler

Send a private message...   Contact the CSA's (formerly moderators) by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:  

1. Full name and address on pm account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If  you cannot remember your pin # include at least three ( if they apply)of the following:

1.  Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.  

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less as I have had some very quick responses in tne past week.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the CSA's (formerly moderators.) Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the CSA/Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the CSA's (formerly moderators) click below
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Rajukrish

Now I tried top up at doctorsim. I lost my money. It didn't get recharged

Rajukrish

It says it is unable to process my the request. It happened with all the three voucher numbers that I tried.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious 

please i'm say just try it is nothing to loser and maybe when the refreshing network, is will work but i say also if not working contact to CSA,

@Anonymous 

?

How is rebooting the phone and reseating the sim card going to fix an issue with loading a pm voucher onto the system to pay for service? The two have nothing to do with each other?

@Rajukrish 

These are unnecessary steps that will not help you load your vouchers. If your attempt to load the voucher via 611 fails please tell me the message you recieved when it was rejected.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rajukrish : Redeeming vouchers has nothing to do with the device.

611 is usually pretty solid for redeeming them. It can tell you your balance in case it did redeem along the way.

@Rajukrish wrote:

Trying since yesterday night 😔

@Rajukrish 

If you don't want to do the instant top up at canadiantire, then contact CS to see if they can help:

Open a ticket via:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)
Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

or send a private message to:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

After sending the message, watch your community inbox for their reply.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rajukrish wrote:

Ok

@Rajukrish 

i hope it will works if not go to my OP instructions to see how to contact CSA,

Rajukrish

Trying since yesterday night 😔

@Rajukrish 

Ok maybe you made an error when entering the 12 digit pin #. If it has been an hour since your last try then call 611 from your phone and try again. Report back your results.

Rajukrish

Yes

@Anonymous 

London Drugs vouchers are immediately valid upon purchase. I have yet to hear of an issue with adding them other than the OP. Some additional instructions may be all that is needed to help them with their issue.

@Rajukrish 

Does your pm London Drugs voucher look like the one I gave you a link to?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rajukrish 

* some vouchers take 24 hours to activate,

you can call 1 855 4PUBLIC and add your voucher PIN
or call *611

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

You will usually find it at the top or bottom of the receipt. To top up your account with a voucher, log into your  Self-Serve, account, click on the "Payment" tab, then "One-time payment". In the form that appears on the next page, click on "Payment voucher" as the payment method, enter the voucher code below, then click "Submit".

if you can't fix it you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

@Rajukrish 

The London Drugs ones should work right away. Which 12 digit code have you been using? Keep in mind you can only try two attempts to add a payment before having to wait an hour before trying again. Use the PIN# as it appears in this link...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479172/...

Rajukrish

I have been trying different vouchers since yesterday. I tries two from London drugs and one from a Telus stall. It didn't work.

@Rajukrish 

Did you purchase a pm voucher that fully covers your plan amount? Some retailers pm vouchers are not immediately valid. Vouchers purchased from 7/11, SDM, London Drugs and Shell stations are all immediately vaild upon purchase. Dial 611. Then press (1) and (1) again and enter the 12 digit pin code #. Once accepted your plan/service will automatically reactivate. Reboot your phone if necessary.

Edit:

@Rajukrish 

You may find this thread helpful:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

@t_p 

Nice edit.😃

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Rajukrish wrote:

I am not able to process payments using voucher. My plan got expired today. I have been trying at multiple stores, but payment is not getting processed.

@Rajukrish 

Try using online top up like recharge.com or https://www.doctorsim.com/ca-en/topup-phone/  or instant top up at canadiantire gas bars.

Some in-store vouchers are not activated right away.

Need Help? Let's chat.