cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to access My Account and need to in order to change plan to Black Friday offer

glassfrosted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I have been a loyal client of Public Mobile since October 2016, with your grandfathered plan in which I pay (before credits and rewards) $120/90days for 12 GBs of data at 4G speed, unlimited provincial calling, international text messages, etc.

Since your website and branding update, I have not been able to access My Account. When I log in using My Account's email, I am seen as a new client on the website, where I need to activate a new plan. I cannot do anything else but that when I log into the website. I also cannot sign up for a new plan from that page because my SIM card is already taken with my current plan and is seen as "Invalid" when I tried. I just want to change my plan right now to the Black Friday $34 per month for 40 GB deal on 5G, with my loyalty and prepaid points that I have accumulated applied to as well. 

Please help me login to My Account as if I am an existing client already. If I am not able to access my account before the end of Cyber Monday, I will be switching over my service to a different wireless provider to access a similar deal before these promotions are over.

Many thanks,

Michellle

7 REPLIES 7

RM6
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There is a button that says change your subscription. 

DanielD43
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's not your fault. MyAccount is inaccessible because Public Mobile website is glitchy. It does not send verification codes to our registered emails/phone numbers. Customer Service agents are clueless, useless, and incompetent in fixing anything. I recommend you request cancellation. Staying with Public Mobile is not worth it.

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello @glassfrosted    That message means you need to link your community account to your phone account and this happened to me and many others as well after Public introduced this eversafe system.   You will need to contact customer support reps to link both accounts if you had to create a new community username recently or if you want to retrieve your old community profile name and link both accounts.

glassfrosted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I have signed up already and have the Eversafe 2FA set up. But I cannot bypass this page: 

Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 15.24.43.png

I am being identified as a preactivated user. Even though I have been a client since 2016. When I click "Go to Login Page", I just get logged out.  

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

It seems most everyone who responds to help you get our messages deleted by the system. Geeesh. 

It's been a while since you logged in. Back in March of this year, they changed over to a new 2FA system. You'll need to sign up for a new account. Once you've done that, you should be good to go.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@glassfrosted 

• you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @glassfrosted 

It's probably been some time since you logged into your account. Back in March of this year, Public Mobile changed over to a new 2FA system. You will have to sign up a new account to be able to access things. 

Register Here 

Need Help? Let's chat.