cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Gettign Union Bank of India OTP Code

ahadtareen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm not getting any one time password (OTP) codes from the Union Bank of India.

When we contact them, they tell us to contact Public Mobile and tell them that this number isn't registered. When we asked for more details, they said that our provider would know what this means.

I need this to be able to manage my account from my phone. Please help!

4 REPLIES 4

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact a moderator with the bank's request to find out if PM can provide this info for you. Click ?, bottom right, and follow instructions to submit a ticket. Moderator wait time can be anywhere from a few hours or sooner, or into next day, from my experience.

Anonymous
Not applicable

But wouldn't the bank need to use their country exit code then our country code then your area code and phone number?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@ahadtareen 

You may be out of luck.  PM only accepts some short message codes from certain institutions like banks, business, etc. Usually Canada and US businesses.  

You could try to contact moderator to see whether PM employee can help in your situation.

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could try setting up a Textnow account and see if you can receive the text from your bank.

Need Help? Let's chat.