cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Able To Receive Calls or Texts From Freedom Mobile

rg2002
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone,

I am not able to receive calls from Freedom Mobile users, and I also cannot send or receive texts from them either. I am also able to make Outgoing calls to these people. My number was ported over from Fido successfully, and my other relatives that are on Public Mobile and Koodo are able to call and text me at my ported number. The relative with Public Mobile is able to call and text these same Freedom Mobile users with no issues. 

Not sure what the problem is, I have been messing with my iPhone settings and looking at previous threads for solutions but nothing has worked.

4 REPLIES 4

Frank52
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This might be a porting related issue. I had a similar situation but was able to get it resolved. I suggest contact the number of the porting team. They should be able to help you 🙂

@rg2002  Dose your old provider sim still work ? Is the account there still active ? Otherwise try reseting network settings . If still no luck submit ticket with support to refresh your account 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

rg2002
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Handy, I don’t think this is a porting issue as my calls to other people come from my previous number.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@rg2002  I’ll send you the porting team number private message . They can re trigger the port  request for you and get it fixed 

Need Help? Let's chat.