cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non Existant Customer Service?

JollyRoger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to get customer service.  I'm a new customer and texts aren't working.  Chatbot is useless.  Where are the public mobile humans?

7 REPLIES 7

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Meow @Phil_Adelphus 

Thanks, since the OP is a new member I assume it was an porting issue. LoL

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@JollyRoger   A problem with SMS for new customers was reported and supposedly a fix is being worked on.  If you have problems with the chatbot then send customer service a private message using this link 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

The number @BKNS27  quoted is for specific porting issues only. 

Nadereh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I still havent been able to get an answer after submitting 4 tickets already. 
I am simply asking them for a refund cuz their simcard did not work for me at all. I tried contacting them for weeks and it was sooooo useless I vhanged my provider. I am gonna fight for my money 

JollyRoger

Oh, it finally went through, after the 15th attempt.  Not impressed with Public Mobile so far.  Also the phone number provided a link recommendation, which was also dead.

TwitchyPuppy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I doubt it's a legit number, though, since PM is apparently a 100% carrier.

JollyRoger

Chatbot gets me to "Click here to submit a ticket" which doesnt actually load anything. 

xgbsss

There is an issue with newly ported numbers at the moment. Data and calling work, but SMS seems to be an issue. Going through the chatbot should get you to submitting a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.