cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No way to log in

Rafaelhubbard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My daughter lost her phone, I can’t report it stolen as you need to be logged in. Can’t log in due 2 factor and we don’t have the phone. I had to create a separate community ID just get in here to ask. Hopefully this doesn’t just go into the void here. Please let me know how to get access 

9 REPLIES 9

Rafaelhubbard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks again for the help!!

All in a days “work” 😮💨

@HALIMACS  Good job , I was also providing alternative way to get the job done . Seems like we both just trying to help 

Sure @Handy1 , but isn’t that kinda going off-topic here & presuming the worst?

Although with recent happenings around here, understandable. 🫤

I was just suggesting a way they could get access immediately, instead of waiting for a customer support agent to get back to them

@HALIMACS  I think OP should try anything that might work everything here is a crapshoot .never know from one day to the next what will work . Only thing that’s certain is PM will get your payment but that don’t mean you will always get your service 

That could take hours, @Handy1  -  especially with the CSA's likely dealing with complaints on the rewards debacle.

Shouldn't the OP try the option to get account access via e-mail first?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Rafaelhubbard 

You should be able to receive the 2FA via email instead of text.  When you first try to log in, click on  Did not get code.  Then it should offer the option for email instead. 

image.pngimage.png

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Rafaelhubbard 

On the login page, tap the "didn't get the code?" and you should be presented with an option to receive the 2FA code via the e-mail address associated with the service?

Then, you can access the account, set the service to "lost/stolen", and re-acquire a new SIM card & device to re-associate the service to the new device.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Rafaelhubbard  Get support to help you with it 

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

Handy1_0-1710683222543.jpeg

If that doesn’t work you can always send private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.