cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No voucher option

ludwig
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received an email days ago letting me know that if I activated my plan before July 2nd, I would get $5 off. I did that and it charged me what I normally get charged. How can I get that discount and how could I cancel the plan. It's not fair that you guys offer something and then I can't make use of it. 

7 REPLIES 7

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@ludwigdid you apply the voucher on the 2nd or the 1st? I would assume "before July 2nd" means you have to activate it on the 1st, the latest 23:59. Maybe you can provide your payment history and notify the moderators if you had applied the voucher on the 1st?

ludwig

The code was invalid. I don't know why. It didn't accept it. 

ludwig

It says that the promotion code is invalid. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I received the offer in one of my accounts that I have that I use for visitors.  The account stays dormant for much of the year.  The way to claim the $5 is simply to go and apply the voucher.  You will see the funds added to the account.  @ludwig , I suggest you check the email for a voucher number and apply that vourcher to your account.  No need to pester the moderators.  

Roger3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

That is to promotion to reactivate your account and you should have followed the process get $5 off.

@ludwig 

A few others got the email.  Initially, some of us thought it was a phishing email, but it is supposedly legit.  Public mobile rarely sends email promotions directly to customers.  

Here is the initial thread:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/5-voucher/m-p/382930#M92706

Maybe contact moderator as described above...  interesting promo....

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@ludwig  you may want to contact a mod  here

Need Help? Let's chat.