cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No texts

Bonafidebee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morning,

Hoping i can get some guidance with this issue. I have set up my pixel 8 Friday night and had everything port from fido to PM using the same phone number i had prior. I recieved confirmation email and call from fido to say everything has been cancelled and transferred to PM. Everything works great, such a as phone calls incoming/outgoing and data. If i can get some help or direction on what my next steps are, id truly appreciate it ! 

1000004138.png

22 REPLIES 22

Bonafidebee

Yes, i was able to get everything resolved 

Rayzer

Has anyone gotten back to you yet?

Bonafidebee

Im glad that it is working for you as well ! Thnx everyone 😊

Pammer_Sue

Thx for all your help.  I'm now resolved as well. 

Pippi19

I did the comment button at the bottom right side of the screen 

Pammer_Sue

Thx. Sure wish they would get back to me.

Glad to hear your issue was resolved.

Pippi19

I started with chatting to the bot, and then it came up with a spot to put in a request for an agent, they then messaged me and were able to fix it.

Pammer_Sue

How did you get the CS Agent?

Pippi19

I was able to get on with a CS Agent and I am all good now

Pippi19

not yet

Pammer_Sue

Any luck with the text issue?

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Pippi19 - I have sent the porting team number to your community inbox: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage 

If they don't help please contact CS_Agent here:

⬇️ Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

Pammer_Sue

844-xxx-xxxx

Good luck as they couldn't help me. Told me the porting request has gone through and I need to re submit a help request on the community form.

Pippi19

I am having the same issue, would you be able to send me the porting team number as well please @Handy1 

@Bonafidebee  Yes sent !

Bonafidebee

1000004145.png

 i am not seeing the three dots 

Bonafidebee

Would you by any chance be able to send me this number as well please 

@Pammer_Sue   I will private message you the porting team number . They can give status update on the port or re trigger it if needed 

Pammer_Sue

Thx for the reply.

Unfortunately, your suggestions didn't work for me. No difference. I was still not able to send or receive text messages .

Also as an additional FYI...

I could send and receive text messages when I reinserted my old Bell Mobility SIM. But was not able to call or use data. It makes me think the porting isn't fully complete and I need Public Mobile to reinitiate the porting process again. Also, my Bell Mobility account says the account is closed.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Bonafidebee 

try adjusting Chat messages options.

1. tap Messaging app, 
  2. tap 3 little dots top right, 
  3. select Settings, 
  4. under Chat settings, scroll to "Select default messaging type", 
  5. toggle it to Automatic or Text/multimedia msg

Worst case, just turn off RCS messaging to see if you're texting in & out functions.

Bonafidebee

This is so frustrating because so far im loving everything about the service, except for this one flaw lol. I can definitely keep you updated if i figure anything out. 

Pammer_Sue

Not much help but I'm experiencing the same issue on my setup on a Samsung S20 Ultra from Bell to Public Mobile. I started my transfer Saturday morning and still no difference today. I'm hoping this gets resolved soon. If you have any luck please let me know and I'll do the same.

Need Help? Let's chat.