No service

Ada16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • I already paid my plan ,but I got no data
7 REPLIES 7

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Ada16 

turn off device take out SIM card and if you have other device to tried SIM card it's will works.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ada16 

Do you have SMS text or just iMessage? When you paid and reactivated did you do it through your self-serve account or through 611? Call 611 on your phone and see if the message tells you whether you are active or suspended?

@Ada16 - if you are using iMessage, then you may not be using SMS. Is calling in/out working?

Confirm your account status says Active in your My Account, or by calling 611.

If active:

Try 1 or more of the below:

• restart your phone
  • toggle into and out of airplane mode
  • perform a Reset of the device's Network Settings
  • move your sim card to another phone to see if services works

To perform a Reset of your device's Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, VPN and APN settings, and connected Bluetooth devices that you've used before.

To Reset Network Settings, begin by opening the Settings app. Next, tap General -> Transfer or Reset iPhone -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings. and enter your passcode.

Your iPhone will reset network settings and restart itself.

Ada16

Yes I just renew, I got text but that all ,no data or calls

Ada16

I was gone two months of the country so I didn’t paid my plan until now ,the model of my phone is an iPhone XS,I got messages ,but when I activate the data it doesn’t work 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Ada16 Did you just renew? Are other parts of service working?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ada16 

Your other services are working? Did you just activate? Or is tonight your renewal? What's the make and model of your phone,?

Need Help? Let's chat.