cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Penny1953
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid for US roam, talk & text and have no service. This is uprightness as I am in the US and cannot use my phone

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Penny1953  to add to all the other helpful posts here, is your plan current Active? You can only use any type of addons when your plan is Active.

Also, is this the first Roaming addon you are purchasing, or is it the 2nd one after the 1st 10 days expired?

If so, you may be experiencing the 'overlap glitch'; wait 24 hours after the first one expired, or purchase another type of Roaming addon, or submit a ticket to CSA to buy the same type within this 24 hour period.

More USA Roaming information found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/us-roaming#:~:text=Troubleshooting%20U.S.%20Roam...

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Buying any Add-on is a little tricky here. You MUST have the required funds available in your account when you select the add-on. It won’t just charge it to your credit card even though you have Autopay enabled. If you selected the roaming add-on and then were directed to add funds, those funds you added are still sitting on your account as “Available Funds” waiting for you to go back and select the add-on again now that funds are available. 

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Make sure your data roaming is on as well. 😊

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Penny1953   

Did you check My Account's Plan Details page and check if the add-on is there?

If it is not there, then check if your Available Fund has the money.  It could be you just add the fund and didn't buy it yet

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It is usually ppl missing the second step of the 2 step process, did you get it resolved? 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Do you still the amount in your balance? If you do then you need to go back to purchase add-ons and buy the add-on.

If not then try connecting to T-Mobile. Did you get the welcome to the US text?

Need Help? Let's chat.