cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Xa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
My service want down this morning. I have tried rebooting my phone and tried another unlocked phone. Can anyone else experiencing network outage?
14 REPLIES 14

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Xa

Click on this and learn how we can communicate in private

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Xa
Shazia, Not sure how to send a private message. Should I just reply to the email notification? Thanks

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Xa

I'm sorry about this, Mary will not be in the office before Tuesday morning, can you private message me the requested info? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
@Mary_M could you please take another look at this if you're not already working on it. Thank you 🙂

Xa
Still no service

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
In my opinion it's up to the customer to provide that information if they'd like. I usually just kindly ask for an update if they wouldn't mind. Just my opinion 🙂

fmpsportsguy

Hi Mary, perhaps you can post a follow up to issues like these, after you have investigated/resolved or identified an issue? 

This way when people click on similiar links, in some way YOU/PM can report a resolution as to what the problem was ( either user error or network problem) and provide a solution or confirmation of a network issue?

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Xa

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I'm sorry to hear that you do not have any service on your device.

Can you private message me your address and phone number ? I'll look into your account and I'll also verify if there are any outages in BC.

Looking forward to your reply,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

There is no service outage in BC, unless its in specific area. Try removing the sim and rebooting your phone. 

No one else has reported an outage. Let's tag @Mary_M in case she has some info. It's odd for a sim to fail but can happen.

Would be great if you could find another PM customers and try their sim in your phone.

Normally we'd suggest a factory reset but since you have the same problem with your sim in another phone that really doesn't make sense.

Sorry can't be more help. If you do figure it out, please update us.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Xa
In BC.
My account is active.

Is the problem just at home or everywhere, even miles away? Where are you?

Xa
Have tried rebooting still shows no service.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

We did this morning in Mississauga. Reboot did work for me; try a network reset.

Can you see Public Mobile on the phone, or No Service?

Need Help? Let's chat.