cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Pooks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I pay my bill each month but can't get service. Try to login to my account but am told I am locked out. I successfully changed my password (according to an email) but still can't log in. I am told I will get a security code sent to my number but nothing comes. Can't send or receive texts or receive calls at my number. It seems I am paying for nothing. Help?!

6 REPLIES 6

Pooks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone! I'm back in business for now and able to communicate with a friend gravely ill in hospital. So grateful!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Pooks - how long had you had service up until this point?

When you call 611 (or # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device)  what the status say?

Do one or more of the below may help with network issues:

As for the log in to My Account can you hit RESEND or enter the code incorrect a couple times to get the email option to log in? Or try the forgot your email option, see if that helps.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

From another phone dial 1-855-4pu-blic and give it that number and see what it says.
Also have a look at devicecheck.ca to rule that out.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Pooks , try using incognito mode on your browser.  If you are not getting 2FA to SMS, click on did not receive code and select email option.  

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Pooks 

After a few login attempts you should see a didn’t receive code option and be able to send the code to your email to login to your account. I would also try to reboot your phone and see if that helps. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Pooks  Try rebooting the phone first , if still no luck please use this direct to support to investigate for you 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.