cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service with replacement sim card

justinxfan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had my phone stolen, so I got a new sim card. I changed my sim card number to the new one and I put it in my LG G3. It said emergency calls only. I put it in both my parent's phones and it said the same thing. I checked and my service is not suspended and my account is active. Why is my sim not working?

5 REPLIES 5

@justinxfan wrote:

The phone is unlocked and it worked perfectly with my old sim card which was inserted on an LG G6. 

Good.
Had that message twice yesterday; cured by rebooting the phone.

The other possibility is that the moderators will need to reset your account as suggested earlier.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

justinxfan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The phone is unlocked and it worked perfectly with my old sim card which was inserted on an LG G6. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

From where did you get the G3?

Are you sure all the phones are unlocked?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@justinxfan, I assume there were no error messages received when the new SIM card was added to your account.  That being the case, I suggest sending a private message to the moderator team and have them investigate and correct the problem.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Could you have entered the sim number wrong?

You can always contact the mods and have them do it.

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address , pin number if possible
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread
- if its a porting issue include your sim number, old account name and account number

Need Help? Let's chat.