cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service, no answer in a week - how long will it be?

jongleuse
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Has something changed with the service at PM? When I jumped in with PM it was good, now I don't seem to be alone to have been waiting for an unreasonable time for a mod's help.

I was charged for a service I'm not getting, can't do anything about it and have to go check my PM mailbox everyday to follow up.

Also, I'm facing the same system bug for the second time, and I see in this forum that it's a common one. Are they gonna fix the problem, or should I expect it to happen to me again every three months? And if so, should I also expect to have to do some follow up work for a week or more without service for it to be fixed every time? Because it doesn't sound like a great perspective. And I kind of start feeling I'd like to just have the 47 bucks sitting in my account back and be free from this.

Thanks PM to just pay enough employees for what you need.

3 REPLIES 3

jongleuse
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

ok, thank you both.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I saw that Sara_O was responding to several threads dated December 7th. so if that is the case its currently a 8 day turnaround.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@jongleuse, you've come in after a very successful promo, which has caused a backlog on service issues.  What was very quick support when you joined, is now delayed about 2 weeks at last official report.  We have been told 12 days, more moderators have been added, now 7, rather than 2.

You should private message any of the moderators (only tag one, they all see it), with the details of your issue, and your Public Mobile phonenumber.

Hopefully this is only temporary.

Need Help? Let's chat.