cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service/ calls cutting out

Hlhaughn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried the help chat but the ticket wouldn't submit after multiple attempts so trying here. 

Ive always had cell service at my home without issue. Back in April, suddenly my calls were cutting out or incoming calls going straight to voicemail without ringing. I submitted a ticket back then, they fixed it and service was perfect again for a week or so... Then it started cutting out again and it's gotten worse as time has gone on. It's not just my phone as others in the house have the same issue and I recently spoke to neighbours and they also have found service keeps cutting out, calls dropped, etc. To make any calls now I have to go outside and walk around hoping I will connect enough to get through a conversation. Yet again tonight I tried my deck, my lawn, and walked down the road trying to get service. Previously I could always make calls on my house without issue.

Is there some kind of widespread issue or reason the service would fail again after the last fix in April?? I'm at the point of looking for VoIP service or a home phone because the talk feature on my cell is useless at this point and I cant be without a phone living rurally with kids in the house. I've missed calla for medical appointments, from the school, work, etc. Help!!!

2 REPLIES 2

Hlhaughn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I will try that. in April they had me switch it to lte but it can't get any worse at this point. Good to know chat wasn't just me!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Hlhaughn for now, try setting the preferred network type or network mode to 3G only (or WCDMA only) and see if it helps

And what phone you have? maybe VoLTE can help, or maybe disabling that would help instead 

For support  ticket, Chatbot has been down. Please message PM support here instead

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.