cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service but plan is active

Getman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m getting voice message “we can not complete your call due to you plan being inactive.”

My plan is active and money is in the account.

2 other family members have public mobile and same issue, resolved after restart of the phone.

mine not resolve although restarted few times.

can’t get any timely help, submitted ticket and sitting waiting without cell service.

Unacceptable!!!

5 REPLIES 5

Getman

My service just got restored. Rebooted for 6th time, not sure if it is reboot that helped or PM did some fix on their end. Most likely the later. Was without service for at least 3 hours 😞

Getman

Submitted ticket an hour ago, support will just open in few minutes, and they promise to get in touch within 24 hours.

it seems to be systemic problem as many customers face the same issue during last few hours.

Getman

Was pretty happy with Public Mobile so far however today’s issue and usability to get in touch with live support to solve issue within an hour will probably force me and my family to move to different cell operator.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Getman - that does seem unacceptable. Please let us know what CSA says from the ticket you submitted, as many others are experiencing issues it seems.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Getman  You did the right thing by submitting ticket Hopefully support can resolve issue for you quickly 

Need Help? Let's chat.