cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service after manually changing plan

kj44
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's now been over 24hours since I manually changed my plan and paid for it. Since yesterday, I have replied to topics, sent private messages to moderators, emailed, and DM tweeted and I have had no responses at all.

My plan was due to be renewed yesterday, so I manually changed my plan in the morning and paid. My service is showing as active, but it is not working. From what I've seen, apparently moderators need to manually reactivate service if you do this, and as I desperately need my phone to be working, I would really appreciate it if a moderator could please respond to my DMs! I've sent all my info, as well as screenshots. I'm posting this here as it seems to get quick responses, and I am getting desperate.

5 REPLIES 5

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
True losing 1 day service is worthed it instead of waiting for plan to get suspended, and then changing plan. Once account suspended then you won't be able to make any changes unless you get mod member involved or other option, if you want to do by your own is you have to top it up, and then change the plan again, but you will be paying double for no reason.

@xCameron94x wrote:

Also future date a plan change is available, that way your plan changes when your billing cycle re-news 

@xCameron94x For absolute safety, manually changing plans 1 day before expiry is THE safest method that "costs" just 1 days worth of unused service. This is based on personal experience and the guesswork here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/EXPIRED-vs-SUSPENDED-AVAILABLE-FUNDS-vs...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Also future date a plan change is available, that way your plan changes when your billing cycle re-news 

Sorry to hear we always recommend mod involvement when changing plans. Easier and issueless that's way for future reference.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

raza416
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
if you've messaged a moderator they'll be able to help you out as soon as possible, this is something only they can alleviate. Best of luck, hope your service is back up and running ASAP!
Need Help? Let's chat.