cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service Wasaga Beach, ON

julian627
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, is there a network outage? Live in Wasaga Beach, ON and powered both phones up this morning to find that they are not connecting to PM network in my area.

6 REPLIES 6

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I know there is a lot of benefit of getting your lines on to PM but I prefer to carry two carriers atleast just for this situation.

May be a landline or pay as go plan for other than telus family.

Just an idea.

julian627
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I rebooted the phones a few times with no effect, and I have auto network switch. All good now though, seems both phones connected to network a few minutes ago. Thx for the help, have a great weekend guys. 

@julian627 

Wasaga Beach! Geez that brings back some teenage lifeguard memories.....and the worst sunburn I had in my entire life! I've stayed out of sun ever since then!

Hang in there....hopefully they will the network up and running soon. Try switching to the 3G network to see if it's just the 4G LTE network having issues.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@julian627 

do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,to refreshing your network,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@julian627 wrote:

Hi, is there a network outage? Live in Wasaga Beach, ON and powered both phones up this morning to find that they are not connecting to PM network in my area.

Looks like there have been reports of localized network outage in your area. Nothing major, it sounds like.

https://downdetector.ca/status/telus/wasaga-beach/

Need Help? Let's chat.