cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service! Can't contact anyone !

Cockroach
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My service just stopped working. Says I only have emergency calls. Bill is paid, reset phone, did airplane mode, have done everything I can't think of need help asap! This is absolutely unbelievable. I live in a small town with no way to go to an actual public and I have important calls and texts I'm not receiving ! This is some kind of mess in into because of this and your customer service is run by the customer? Im highly considering moving to a different company this is super messed up

edited by computergeek541: inappropriate language removed

10 REPLIES 10

@Noam1   Perhaps there was an outage in your area that has been resolved?  There are currently Telus outages in parts of BC and Alberta.  I didn't see anything ongoing anywhere else on the outage map.

Noam1

Now I got network back somehow... 

DamianBoss

My service has been cutting out frequently. And don't even talk about 5g, I have to turn it to LTE for faster service. I don't know what's going on. It's tried my sim in 2 phones that Iknow work fine with Rogers and Telus.

Cockroach

I did that like the other day but that doesn't make any sense. I can't see my service just stopping because of a change to subscription you would still connect to other networks if 5f was unavailable wouldn't it?

Cockroach

No I purchased direct from manufacturer.

Cockroach

Thank you I could not figure out how to contact them.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Cockroach 

Reinstall SIM card or try sim in another unlocked phone.

• you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Cockroach  You can contact customer service agents by sending them a private message via this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

They will reply to your community inbox at the envelope icon top right or tap on your avatar and select Messages if no envelope

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Cockroach 

did you recently buy that phone for someone. I wonder if it hasn't been reported stolen / blacklisted...it's happened in the past. Here's a link to see....

https://www.devicecheck.ca/consumers/

Noam1

I don't have too! I just changed to 5g plan now I don't have anything... 

Need Help? Let's chat.