Did you mean: 

No serives

Makay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Bill is paid and I have no services since this morning 

9 REPLIES 9

@Makay wrote:

It says unpaid 

@Makay  - what does this mean with regards to your Self Serve status, or was that comment in reference to your payment history?

Did your services start working again? 

If your account status is ACTIVE, try:

• toggling into airplane 
  • or try your sim into another compatible phone to see if services work

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Makay 

If your payment of up to date and if you are in the Ottawa and Scarborough area, there is an Telus outage.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Is it showing in your balance?? Some of been saying the renewals have been delayed but if it is off your card it should at least be in your balance and maybe not applied due to an autopay issue.

HI @Makay   Maybe your credit card just showing a pending transaction and not a completed one?

To activate it quick, go to Payment, one time payment and make a many payment using "Other", enter the plan amount +$1 extra.  this will force a re-activation after the payment is completed.

Then just reboot your phone after

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Makay wrote:

It says unpaid 

Contact a CS Agent.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Edit: If it says unpaid…go to Payment tab and choose other from the drop down menu and enter the cost of your plan.

Makay

It says unpaid 

@Makay wrote:

I have tried to reboot it and the money come off my credit card this morning.  It comes off automatically and there is enough money on it . 

HI @Makay   Check My Account first, is it Active?

Makay

I have tried to reboot it and the money come off my credit card this morning.  It comes off automatically and there is enough money on it . 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Makay   first, login to My Account and check the status.    If it is Active, then reboot your phone once

If it is suspended, check if any amount in Available Fund, maybe the fund was loaded but didn't reactivate the suspended account yet.  Also check transaction history, see if it shows you paid 

Need Help? Let's chat.