cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response to tickets since Tuesday?

JasonELT
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is this normal? I opened a ticket on Tuesday, followed up on Wednesday and Thursday, and now it's Friday and I still do not even have a single response. It's like they are going into a black hole. 

As there is no phone support, this is maddening. 

What's the average response time right now for Public Mobile's customer support? Is this normal? 

5 REPLIES 5

Renderdc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can relate. I signed up on Thursday and have had nothing but problems in more than one area. Haven’t had any service at all. I’ve made the decision to leave PM and go back to my old provider. This type of customer support is not for me. I’m going on day 4 with no service nor a response to my support request. 

Canpower604
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ran into the same thing.  Finally resubmitted my ticket through the chat bot again and got a response in about 18 hours.

Though having to answer a bunch of questions to confirm I am me, even though the chat bot needed me to log in.  <sigh>  

If you haven't already I would recommend resubmitting your question.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Not normal. If the chat bot ticket system isn't working, try to send a direct message to @CS_Agent .

eyes
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The few times that I had contacted CS the response was almost immediate. Maybe you did something wrong - try again.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JasonELT 

no, it is actually unusual that there is no reply from agent for so many days, they usually reply and get problem resolved on the same day.  did you check your Community inbox?
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Since you don't have service now, I suggest you to get a voucher from SDM/711/London Drug/Shell and then load the voucher using *611 to get the service resume first

For support problem, message them again today:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there    

Need Help? Let's chat.