cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response in 1 Week + 1 Day

clogan2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I don't mean to be "that person", but I sent a PM to the moderators a week ago, and it hasn't been answered yet. Did my message go into a black hole, or is there THAT big of a backlog?
57 REPLIES 57

chinaski
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Private message was sent with all details @Shazia_K

akpo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Shazia was able to help me quickly. They're probably swamped right now as promo end is nearing so best of luck and send them one message+tag them in a popular thread.

Good luck all!

Mohammad
Hi @Shazia_K
can u please response to my messages and port the number this the day 5 from activate the sim card and we want to use it because we cant use 2 sim cards
thanks

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Welcome to the PM family :), we really do appreciate your patience during these trying times.

JeremiahW
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much! Everything is working now!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@JeremiahW

Can you reboot your phone now? everything should be working!

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Wisteria

Hi @Shazia_K,

I have the same problem with two lines that seem to have incomplete ports. I've sent you a message with details. Please help, thanks!

Rockdaddy22
Please send all details to avoid the back and fourth

akpo
Thank you so much. I know you guys are getting a huge backlog at the moment so keep up the good work!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@JeremiahW @akpo

I appologize! no problem 🙂

I will get you shortly! 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

akpo
Hi Shazia,

I'm in the same boat with an incomplete Port, and been charged twice for the amount of $120 with renewal charges in December 2016 instead of February 2017.

Can you help me out whenever you have a moment? I sent you two private messages and apologize for them, didn't see this thread until now. Thanks so much!

JeremiahW

Hi @Shazia_K,

I am having trouble with my activation as well. I have sent you all the necessary info in a PM. I am currently without wireless coverage as Public Mobile has charged my card, ported my #, but not activated my SIM.

I hope to get a response soon! 

Thank you!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@gbokodi

All of them have been deleted in order to not cause any confusion, please follow @Rockdaddy22's suggestion and send me one private message with complete details. 

Thanks,

Shazia

chinaski

Thanks @Shazia_K. I have sent in two different private messages about two separate issues to @Mary_M and assumed that one of the moderators would respond. We don't have to PM multiple moderators do we?

gbokodi

@Shazia_K wrote:

Hello @gbokodi

I'm truly sorry about this, 

Please send me a private message with your request along with your account info. 

Thanks,

Shazia

sent you couple messages allday.jpg

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@gbokodi

I'm sorry but I had to delete all of your messages, this is unacceptable! 

Please send me only ONE private message if you want me to help you out. 

Thanks,

Shazia

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@chinaski @TML2016

Truly sorry about this! 

Please send me ONE message with all the necessary info. 

Thanks, 

Shazia

TML2016

havent heard anything.. had issue on tuesday.. can i get some help?

chinaski

@Shazia_K I have a private message to the mods with this exact issue and have not heard back from you. You seem to be responding to @gbokodi . Is this because they are dropping f-bombs in the forums? Is that the best way to get help from a Mod?

gbokodi

@Shazia_K wrote:

Hello @gbokodi

Please send me a private message with your request along with your account info. 

Thanks,

Shazia

how many messages do you want me to send you? ok let me flood your inbox

Rockdaddy22
@gbokodi
Here you go, you got the best looking after you now. Include as much info as possible so you don't play back and forth.
Old account number
Sim number
Full name as it appears on old account
Phone number you want to port

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @gbokodi

Thanks,

Shazia

Rockdaddy22
I understand your frustration but it's a waiting game at this point.

gbokodi

excuse my language but this beyond fu.cking PATHETIC

I rely on my phone, missed calls/clients and we need to rely on mods to message us back to fix our service?......its a fu.cking JOKE!

no cue

no line

just throw your money high up in the air and see what happens

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@clogan2

I'll get back to you shortly!

Thanks,

Shazia

clogan2

Any news on this issue @Shazia_K? Sorry for the double post!

cambodia87
To share my experience, I had a php error file not found issue when I submitted. Payment went through but I did not receive any confirmation email. I was not porting my number and just used the one they assigned to me.

If this happens to you - try putting the sim in your phone and check if you have service. Make sure it is unlocked and can be used with the new sim.

If that works and you have service, check your phone number from your device. If you already know your new phone number, great.

Now go to public mobile website and register your new account using your phone number. You will be texted a confirmation code and after several tries of entering this I finally managed to create the account.

Throughout this whole process I also spoke with Shazia for support AND emailed the support email on the public mobile website. They just needed to send me my phone number and I was good to go.

Hope this helps someone who had the php "file missing or not found" error.

My service is now functional after a rough week of setting up. Now time to try to port my old number over. Crossing fingers for no headaches.

I ended up contacting support by email on the website and

clogan2

Any news on this @Shazia_K

jingy327

Same here..!! its been over a week and im still unable to receive any calls!

I msged both @Shazia_K and @Mary_M, no response either..

someone please helppp!

tylerdonaldson

Same here.  Poor service.

Need Help? Let's chat.