cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No "More is Merrier"?

MOOLAH
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So, it's official that Public Mobile didn't offer their loyal customers "More Is Merrier" gifts this year?

9 REPLIES 9

ulearn

Oddly, I can log in into myAccount @hTideGnow! but, I use my old login information. 
Too be honest, it probably is better to use this new login name versus my old name due to security reasons. Granted, I did lose all previous posts and accolades! 

hi @ulearn 

what was your old community id?

with this new login, can you login My Account?  the My Account has to link to the same email address.  And if you are using a different email address for this new Community id, you won't be able to login to your My Account, you will need to submit ticket with CS agent to help to login back on your old login 

ulearn

I haven't been in the PM Community for awhile now. I even had to create a new account to get into the community, and I was curious to see if there were any freebies floating around. Turns out, I didn't miss a thing – no freebies on the menu.

I vaguely remember them dishing out some goodies during Chinese New Year once. Like, a random giveaway bonanza for a whole week. Fingers crossed they pull something cool off again in the new year! 

How @MOOLAH ?

@MOOLAH Perhaps my memory is failing me but I don't recall getting free data and long distance minutes from other carriers when I was with them.

MOOLAH

Public Mobile is making a big mistake.

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @MOOLAH,

Unfortunately, Public Mobile chose not to offer bonus gifts to their existing clients this year. Is was nice while it lasted though 🙂 

As the old saying goes, Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened” 

(In reference to previous years of promos)

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MOOLAH  Sorry no more merrier give away this year just “coal” this year here’s the official word here 

https://www.iphoneincanada.ca/2023/12/19/public-mobile-2023-more-merrier-promo/

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.