cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No more 10 days plans ? Just opinions

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire
I can't see this as a good step. Not that it was useful from start , but me and a lot of members were suggesting this plan for people to start with PM, and test their services before deciding most of the time that they like it. Now the cheapest plan is going to be higher , longer and possibly not very attractive to people who are first time to this kind of services.
Just my opinion , nothing much, let me know what others are thinking about this.
Also it is great that there are a lot more options now.
4 REPLIES 4

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@NDesai nailed it.  

If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

I think not many were activating this plan period and mostly used to extend the vacation period. So, it was probably not worth it to raise price on it rather remove it all together. Who knows, they might offer 150 days next. 

Agreed i would love to see a add-on for like 30 days or so. USA roaming for 30 days would be a great option and also with bit more data. Too
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@zhadj030, I was thinking the same thing.  Especially when people are going away for 6 months.  We used to recommend going 89 days then buying a 10 day plan.  I just looked and it actually isn't to bad.  You can get 30 days of global texting for $20 so that is a pretty good deal to start with as well.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.