cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No mobile data service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Temporarily turned off by your operator for SIM #.

Come on @J_PM, @Alan_K , @Melinda_H . Like the little pop up about doing a survey, can you not put a pop-up saying that there's some kind of network outage. No mention on the home page. No mention on the community entry page. No announcement in the community. You're marketing an online system here...interact with it. I'm not subscribing to twitter to see anything there. Announce things in all of your available avenues.

Come on.

4 REPLIES 4

bmoore5001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

FYI, services have NOT been restored. Still out and it is 17:30. 

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hi There, 

Sorry about that! Our team was recently made aware of an outage impacting multiple carriers in Western Canada. Services have been restored.

Thank you for your patience! 

- The Public Mobile Team

softech
Oracle
Oracle

a big red bar on top of the Community page for major outage issue like this would be perfect 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous wrote:

Temporarily turned off by your operator for SIM #.

Come on @J_PM, @Alan_K , @Melinda_H . Like the little pop up about doing a survey, can you not put a pop-up saying that there's some kind of network outage. No mention on the home page. No mention on the community entry page. No announcement in the community. You're marketing an online system here...interact with it. I'm not subscribing to twitter to see anything there. Announce things in all of your available avenues.

Come on.

@Anonymous  

YES; or like a "Check for Network Outages HERE" link to activate outages/connections data.

esjliv_1-1630611876740.png

I prefer a 'live' link, rather than an Announcement.

The announcement someone then has to create, then update, when things change.

I know I know, it will crowd up the Community Page, so what! It's valuable info for customers.

Need Help? Let's chat.