cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer in business??

DuncanC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I sent modteam a PM yesterday with a technical problem I need to get resoloved right away.  The guide said they typically respond within a hour.   No response.  Anybody been able to reach public mobile or have they gone under???

4 REPLIES 4

@DuncanC wrote:

Anybody reading DO NOT USE PUBLIC MOBILE.  

It's nothing but a nightmare.  Not worth the cost savings.   By a long shot.

The number I've had for 10 years.  Is going to be lost. Because of their HORRIBLE service.  My number ported to public mobile.  And now over the weekend it's gone.  My phone is using some other random ass number I don't want and nobody has for me.  And I can't talk to anybody to try to have my number reclaimed before it's gone.

UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Don't worry, your number is not lost.  Once the moderator team are able to work on your issue, they will have the service up and running on your phone number.  Please be patient. 

DuncanC

Anybody reading DO NOT USE PUBLIC MOBILE.  

It's nothing but a nightmare.  Not worth the cost savings.   By a long shot.

The number I've had for 10 years.  Is going to be lost. Because of their HORRIBLE service.  My number ported to public mobile.  And now over the weekend it's gone.  My phone is using some other random ass number I don't want and nobody has for me.  And I can't talk to anybody to try to have my number reclaimed before it's gone.

UNACCEPTABLE!!!

DuncanC

Wow....

WORST PHONE COMPANY EVER!!!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@DuncanC

Due to increase demand, the response of moderators have been at least 1-2 days in the last several weeks.  Please try not to resend multiple messages since that will delay your response time further.  I know that it is frustrating.....

Need Help? Let's chat.