cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No log in from laptop

John_G1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Cannot log in from laptop. After proving I am human, I get an endless flashing screen going every second between "checking your session" and blank screen. 

10 REPLIES 10

John_G1

really, bravo! I disabled my VPN and everything worked perfectly.

I am sure, however, that this is a new issue. I have had the VPN for a long time but have never had this problem before.

My phone does not have a VPN on it, so I could log on with my phone ...

That said, great to know how to avoid it in the future. I don't go into PM very often, so I can leave my VPN on most of the time.

Thank you!!!! 

John G

HI @John_G1 

it is a Cloudflare issue.  Problem with your own IP address and not PM site

Try to release your home internet IP and get a new one

if you are using VPN, disable it

John_G1

1000007464.png

John_G1

I can log onto the site from my phone not from laptop.

John_G1

I can log in on my phone but not my laptop on any browser.  I have done a screenshot of the "prove you are human" screen but it is on my laptop!  It purports to be a message from Auth.telus.ca  it cone up when i enter publicmobile.ca in my browser. I will see if I can get it to my phone to show it here 

John_G1

BUT to do any of that, I have to be logged in, and I can't get to the log in screen. 

If you prefer to reach customer support, @John_G1 ,  here's how:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

That sounds unusual @John_G1 

The first part that confuses me is the part where you have to show that you're a 'human'.

I never received that when logging in from either a laptop, desktop, mobile, whether using the app or the website.

Also never on any browser.

Can you tell us what you're using?   Can you try the PM App vs the website to see if that works for you?

John_G1

And when I type a message here in my phone to a CS agent, I get sent to the chatbot that does not recognize the problem 

John_G1

This has been going on for 2 weeks on three different browsers with their caches cleared and in public and incognito modes 

Need Help? Let's chat.