cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No instructions with my phone

Mrsfrink
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Bought a phone that was supposed to have a sim card and there are no instructions with the phone so i cant figure out how to open it and see if the sim card is in it or not.

13 REPLIES 13

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Mrsfrink 

Has customer support been in touch? Did you check your private message box at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA?

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

Mrsfrink

How long does it usually take them to respond to that from yesterday?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Sorry to hear that, this has happened before to other CPO customers unfortunately. You can open that ticket (as suggested) with a CSA in the meantime you could either go in store to purchase a sim card or order from a place like Canadian Cell Supplies as its actually much cheaper and much quicker for delivery. You can then ask for a credit to your account for the sim you had to get on your own and maybe even a little more for your trouble 

@Mrsfrink wrote:

Yes, there was nothing in the box as the card and it won't let me submit a ticket. 

HI @Mrsfrink   to submit CPO related ticket, message CS agent here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Mrsfrink 

Your user manual...

https://www.manuals.ca/motorola/moto-g-pure/manual

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Mrsfrink 

Then send a private message. Use the second option below and skip my little rant in the linked post and just read the spoiler for more info before you send your message.

Mrsfrink

Yes, there was nothing in the box as the card and it won't let me submit a ticket. 

Mrsfrink

I realized that the problem was it was supposed to be sent with a sim card but it was not.

Mrsfrink

Moto g pure

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mrsfrink 

There is a small hole on the side of the phone. You will need the SIM tool or paper cIip and push the tool into the hole so the SIM tray will slide out.

What phone did you order so we can tell you the spot of the SIM tray?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Mrsfrink   Probably PM just missed the SIM, open ticket with PM CS Agent. 

if you need one for activation, you can go to activate in a store, they will usually willing to give you a Free SIM card

The manual, many phone no longer ships  with useful manual, download it online

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What type of phone did you purchase?  Youtube is very helpful if you need to learn about your new device.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Mrsfrink 

The SIM card should be separate in the box with the tri-cut SIM in a credit card sized frame to pop out. It's likely the CPO department forgot to add your sim card to the shipping box. What kind of phone do you have?

You will have to contact customer support about the missing SIM card and either wait for a new one to arrive or ask for a credit and purchase one at a local retailer and submit the receipt.

Need Help? Let's chat.