cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No incoming or out going calls

Pants007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

New to Public mobile as of yesterday, cant make outgoing calls and also can’t receive calls. Also no service at all while at work but got on wifi while at home

15 REPLIES 15

@Pants007   good news!!

seems like some affected customers have it working now but some still reporting no calls still

Pants007

Seems to be working now 🎉

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble making or receiving phone calls on your Public Mobile account. Here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try:

1. Check your signal strength: Make sure you have a strong signal on your phone by checking the signal bars. If you have a weak signal, try moving to an area with better reception.

2. Restart your phone: Sometimes, simply restarting your phone can resolve connectivity issues. Try turning your phone off, waiting a few seconds, and turning it back on.ontact Public Mobile customer support:

3. If the above steps do not resolve the issue, you can contact Public Mobile customer support for further assistance. You can reach them by dialing 611 from your Public Mobile phone or by visiting their website and using their chat support feature.

I hope these steps help resolve the issue so you can start making and receiving calls again.

Pants007

Yes have been in contact again with PM agent, will see what happens today

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Pants007 - have you reached out to a Public Mobile agent as suggested in your other post?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Error-821/td-p/953859

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Pants007 

sounds like a glitch in the porting process...contact CSA for their help.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

It's not a glitch in porting when outgoing doesn't work.

@Pants007 

sounds like a glitch in the porting process...contact CSA for their help.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Now this is too many cases to be all coincidental.  There is probably a causal factor here.  

Pants007

I did try to port old number but couldn’t . CS Agent tried, and they couldn’t so give me new  phone number that was working this morning but now not working 

When you started your new PM acct, did you initiate port of your old number to PM ?

Pants007

Yep tried them

@brochaadolf 

the Community Forum member @Softech gave you some suggestion in the other post...did you try them ?

Pants007

It just beeps 3 times 

brochaadolf

I also have problems today that I can't make outgoing calls and also not receiving calls but texting is working 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Pants007 

dial 611 from your phone to confirm if you have an Active acct.

Let us know.

Need Help? Let's chat.