cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No incoming calls

RandyLosier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just changed from Roger’s to PM. (3 days ago) I can call but no one can call me. They get message from Roger’s stating my voicemail is not activated.  I also no longer get OTP numbers to verify secure accounts I try to log into. I have update the iOS on my phone and have done several reboots. 

2 REPLIES 2

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@RandyLosier - Try your old rogers SIM card. If you don't have it try logging into rogers account and if it works to log in go here for the porting team: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage 

Make sure to reply YES to the port this time & if you don't have the SIM card from Rogers anymore please contact them first for a verbal approval and then call the PM porting department.

If it doesn't work or you can't login to the old rogers account please submit a ticket to CS_Agent by going to the little chat icon in the bottom right corner and type in "Submit a ticket."

josh6025
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If it's only Rogers customers that can't reach you then Rogers didn't deprovision properly, if it's customers on all carriers than the port wasn't completed correctly; either way both of these mean you need to contact PM support so that they can investigate and resolve.

Need Help? Let's chat.